Reader Sales & Licensing Executive
The Hill Times is seeking a full time Reader Sales & Licensing Executive to join our team.
Looking to get out of retail and shift work? We’re looking for someone who could use some stability and freedom as a Reader Sales & Licensing Executive. We have a small and fun Reader Sales team and we’re looking for someone who’s motivated and easy-going. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate skills in sales and marketing, provide customer service and perform a small amount of administrative duties.
The Hill Times is a fast-paced, twice-weekly newspaper in Ottawa covering Parliament Hill, the federal government, and federal politics for a readership that includes cabinet ministers, Members of Parliament, Senators and their staff; federal public servants; political insiders; lobbyists; foreign diplomats posted to Canada; industry associations; authors; journalists; and academics. We go inside federal politics.
- Selling access to The Hill Times and content licensing options over the phone.
- Nurture and build sales leads.
- Provide customer service for clients as needed.
- Attending to administrative duties when required
- Data entry
- Review and answer any correspondence.
- Attend events, in-person meetings with clients
- Excellent interpersonal proficiency
- Ability to perform routine administrative support duties
- Well organized with the ability to set priorities accordingly
- Experience providing customer service
- Proven sales and marketing experience required.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to adapt to on-going changes and growth in the role and duties
- Bilingual is an asset
The Hill Times, Canada’s Parliamentary newspaper is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send a Cover Letter and Résumé to email@example.com or by mail:
Human Resources Manager
The Hill Times
246 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5E4