Reader Sales and Licensing Executive
Hill Times Publishing is seeking a full time Reader Sales & Licensing Executive to join our team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate skills in sales and marketing, provide
customer service and perform a small amount of administrative duties.
Hill Times Publishes the following: The Hill Times (a fast-paced, twice-weekly newspaper in
Ottawa covering Parliament Hill, the federal government, and federal politics for a readership
that includes cabinet ministers, Members of Parliament, Senators and their staff; federal public
servants; political insiders; lobbyists; foreign diplomats posted to Canada; industry associations; authors; journalists; and academics), The Wire Report (covers Canadian telecom, broadcasting, and digital media), Hill Times Research: Health (a daily tracking service for health industry professionals), The Lobby Monitor (covers Canada’s lobbying, government relations, advocacy and communications industries), and Parliament Now (a daily tracking service for Parliament Hill).
– Selling access to The Hill Times and our other publications over the phone.
– Selling content licensing options over the phone.
– Nurturing and building sales leads.
– Providing customer service for clients as needed.
– Attending to administrative duties when required.
– Data entry.
– Reviewing and responding to any correspondence.
– Attending events and in-person meetings with clients.
– Excellent interpersonal proficiency.
– Ability to perform routine administrative support duties.
– Well-organized with the ability to set priorities accordingly
– Experience providing customer service.
– Proven sales and marketing experience required.
– Understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
– Must be able to adapt to on-going changes and growth in their role and duties.
– Bilingualism is an asset.
Hill Times Publishing is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail:
The Hill Times
246 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5E4