Subscription Sales and Content Licensing Executive
Salary: base salary plus commission ($40k-$60k) with ongoing opportunity for growth.
Get your sales career started at Hill Times Publishing
This is the entry-level position you’ve been looking for. Work in a well-respected professional environment, building your skills while you develop a network of contacts in the GR, association and government communities in Canada.
Hill Times Publishing’s Subscription Sales & Licensing Executive will work with new clients and an established list to grow subscription sales and content licensing purchases.
Previous successful candidates have gone on to higher positions with the company and prominent jobs within the government and corporate Canada.
Hill Times Publishing is a leading and well-respected political news company, our publications include The Hill Times, The Wire Report, The Lobby Monitor, Parliament Now and Hill Times Research Health. You will be helping clients subscribe to the publication that helps them meet their business needs.
We are currently accepting applicants for full-time positions. These are permanent positions with a flexible vacation schedule and group health benefits.
About the Job
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who wants to bring their passion, energy and talent to our subscriptions team. Successful candidates will be responsible for developing new leads and generating sales to help the Canadian political community stay better informed and organized in the important work that they do.
– Sell single and group B2B sales to the Canadian political community, institutions and professionals, and to support your client list;
– Generate new leads for our five publication: The Hill Times, The Wire Report, Hill Times Research: Health, The Lobby Monitor and Parliament Now;
– Work with the subscriptions team to develop new strategies and market segments; – Retain and grow current client lists;
– Support client needs regarding access and renewals; and
– Work with the marketing manager to develop targeted email campaigns to potential sales leads.
– Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
– Minimum two years of experience in sales or customer service
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Customer- and detail-oriented
– Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
– Ability to balance multiple priorities
– Ability to use Microsoft and Google suite products
– Ability to use CRM
– Familiar with an EMS such as Mail Chimp
– Experience with WordPress websites
To apply, send a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week